2011年5月11日

二月月結

<< Completed >>

•The Cartoon Introduction to Economics – Volume One: MICROECONOMICS (9.5)
This is by far the best book on economics that I’ve read, and I’ll reread it for sure. Ever since I finished this book I’ve been checking from time to time on whether Volume Two would come out but it just doesn’t.
•A Beginner’s Guide to the World Economy (6.5)
The beginning one third of the book was nice, quite insightful. What’s followed, was however mere informative and boring that I felt like giving it up from time to time.

<< In Progress >>

•Superfreakonomics
It doesn’t interest me as much as the first book did.
•Economics – A Self-teaching Guide
It really is a textbook and I just finished reading the first chapter. This chapter however, is so well written and informative that I gained much knowledge on the American economy history.
•3ds Max & VRay
A very useful and practical sample book.
•3ds MAX 2010建模實務事典書
It’d be nice if it includes more about the lighting effects creation but it passes as a beginner’s guide.
•3ds MAX 2011自學の王道
This is more of an intermediate guide to the software and it was more helpful than the former.

沒有留言:

張貼留言