2011年5月11日

四月月結

<< Completed >>

•How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes (9.5)
Through storytelling aided with lovely illustrations and humor that may appear simple of the surface, it explains complex topics of economic growth and monetary systems.
•The ETF Trend Following Playbook – Profiting from Trends in
Bull or Bear Markets with Exchange Traded Funds (7)
It is basically a beginner’s reference guide to ETFs andtrend following. The trend following technique it teaches I believe is feasible; however I personally hesitate to adopt it fully with my own real money so I’m planning to test it with a virtual portfolio soon and meanwhile trying tointegrate it with the indexing technique learnt from The Elements of Investing.
•每天懂一點 - 好玩心理學 (7.5)
既可愛易讀又實用的心理學入門書。

<< In Progress >>

•The Soros Lectures: At the Central European University
A profound philosophic book that after finishing half of it I’ve decided to put it down for the time being. It’s quite a stressful and sober read.
•A Cure for the Common WORD
Well, I probably would just flip it over whenever I feel like to.
•死的型錄
鬼才寄藤文平的舊作,他的多角度思維加上簡潔而活潑生動的插圖確讓我神往。
•金錢之王II
若然可以多認識這社會上的精英,想必獲益良多!

這個月也很努力呢~ Keep it up! ^_^

沒有留言:

張貼留言