2011年5月11日

三月月結

<< Completed >>

•Suicide by Sugar (8)
I never learned as much about nutrition at a time other than reading this book. I actually cut all sugar intakes from snacks and even ketchup for two weeks to test whether I’m a sugarholic or not. The result was negative and I didn’t feel much difference so I concluded that I should aim for a moderate consumption other than to completely get rid of it (which life would be bad!)
•The Elements of Investing (8.5)
If I’m not determined to learning this subject through experiencing the highs and lows, I probably will adopt this strategy. However I do find this meaningful, therefore I aim at enhancing the strategy with other techniques so one day it could be at my use.
•一個人漂泊的日子2 (7.5)
不竟每位設計師都有自己風格和特長,模仿或勉強迎合他人需要而畫成的作品根本不會帶有魅力。

<< In Progress >>

•Bill Bryson – Troublesome Words
Quite a decent reference.
•圖解化學
題材滿有趣的,但中文的化學書始終特別深奧…
•Understanding Nutrition
Just to check on some questions aroused from the read: Suicide by Sugar.
•IB Study Guides: Chemistry for the IB Diploma / IB Study Guides: Physics for the IB Diploma
Simply picked them up to recall some of my memory to the knowledge I once had.
•愛上鋼珠筆可愛彩繪
Pretty cute and cheerful design.
•ラクガキ・マスター
Stunning! Master of illustration and creativity! But again, it takes practice.

This has been a very hard-working month. Well done to me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言